04 January 2012

The 2012 Support Your Local Library Challenge

The 2012 Support Your Local Library Challenge is being hosted by The Eclectic Bookshelf. The guidelines are as follows:

1. Anyone can join.

2. You don't need a blog to participate. If you are a Non-blogger please leave a comment with a link (if you review elsewhere) to your review or with the book(s) you read.

3. Audio, ebooks (some libraries allow ebooks to be checked out), bound books are ok.

4. No re-reads.

5. Create a sign up post and post the link in the linky.

6. Challenge goes from January 1, 2012 - December 31, 2012.

7. Levels:
* Level 1 - Read 12 library books
* Level 2 - Read 24 library books
* Level 3 - Read 36 library books
* Level 4 - Read 37+ library books

I have decided to sign up for Level 2 (24 library books), which is realistic (I think :) based on last year.

To date, I have read the following library books:

1. River Marked (Patricia Briggs)
2. Archangel's Blade (Nalini Singh)
3. Treachery in Death
4. The Dark Enquiry (Deanna Raybourn)
5. Downpour (Kat Richardson))
6. A Deadly Penance (Maureen Ash)
7. A Safe Place for Caleb (Kathleen A Chara)
8.

2 comments:

  1. I did this challenge years ago... but then realized I always read way more from the library than I expect, so it's not much of a challenge. haha! ; )

    Good luck! I'm sure you'll rock it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, on the other hand, have been reading less library books as I've been reading more eBooks. I hope to start my first library book this week - YAH! Bit worried about meeting this challenge this year...

    ReplyDelete