30 June 2012

Books 2012: May Update

Total: 54 books (13 books in May: m/m [13 books])

The 2012 M/M Romance Challenge total: 47 books (13 books in April)

The The 2012 Support Your Local Library Challenge total: 4 books

A list of all the books I've read to date (from 01 January 2010) can be found at GoodReads.

Favourite books in May? (There were a few)

* Armed & Dangerous (Abigail Roux) [Ty & Zane? *swoon*]

* Dr Fell series (Syd McGinley) [May was also Syd McGinley month *grin*]

* The Gillibran Brown series (Gillibran Brown) [What can I say? I'm on a domestic discipline genre glom]

Currently reading:

* Silver Bullet (Rolf & Ranger) [I *heart this series*]

And the books I'm most looking forward to reading in June:

* Reality Check [An online domestic discipline series]

I'm not going to ask you what you read in May, because, like me, you probably can't remember. So, what did you just finish reading?

5 comments:

  1. I just finished reading The Isle of... Where? by Sue Brown. But you already knew that. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did *grin* ...and I'm eying it up for my TBR list :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm, the last book I finished was... A Bride's Story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. *Googles A Bride's Story* Ohhh...sounds interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm almost finished with The Witness by Nora Roberts. You know, I haven't read many of her regular romances.. just that Bridal Quartet and the Circle Trilogy a long time ago. I'm so glad I sought The Witness out at the library after reading so many great reviews.. I REALLY like it! :)

    ReplyDelete